Pyschedelic Harm Reduction Resources
Many of the risks and problems associated with psychedelics can be avoided through a few precautions and safe practices.
For those trying psychedelics for the first time, I highly recommend reading into a few of these articles.
Your safety is most important and is worth any inconvenience!
- Responsible Drug Use – PsychonautWiki.org
- Magic Mushrooms Q&A – Magic-Mushrooms.net
- How to Microdose – MicrodosingPsychedelics.com
- How to Take Magic Mushrooms – TripSafe.org
- Possible Supplements that Reduce Undesirable Effects Related to Psychedelics – TripSafe.org
- Preparing for Your First Trip – TheThirdWave.co
- Guide for “Trip Sitters” – TripSafe.org
- Tips on How to Help Someone who is Having a Bad Trip – TripSafe.org
- Psychedelic Crisis FAQs – Erowid.org
- How to Work with Difficult Psychedelic Experiences – MAPS.org
- Video on How to be a “Trip Sitter” – Psyched Substance
- Things to do if You’re Having a Bad Trip – TripSafe.org
- Supplements that Help Bad Trips – TripSafe.org
- Speak to a Trip Sitter on Reddit
- Speak to a Trip Sitter on TripSit.me
- Videos to Watch that help with Bad Trips